Jointly organized by Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. and China Service Alliance of Medical Device Innovation (CSAMDI), China Medical Innovation Forum aims to promote the innovation and development of the domestic medical device industry with an international vision, as well as to inspire the growing exchange and cooperation among hospitals, clinics, R&D institutions, enterprises and the exhibition service industry under the background of innovative development.
The first China Medical Innovation Forum successfully concluded on 16 July, 2016 in Suzhou Qingshan Hotel. More than 350 attendees represented in this forum. The multi-party collaboration mechanism established at the meeting ensured better services and more conveniences for industry innovation and translational medicine.
On 10-11 June, the second edition of the Forum concluded successfully in Shangri-la Hotel, Suzhou. There were 47 top speakers delivered keynote speeches during the forum, among which 18 speakers are from overseas countries, attracting 1,268 attendees. New exhibition zone featuring 30 companies was well received by visitors.
Building upon the success of the previous two editions, the China Medical Innovation Forum will embark on a journey of significant enhancements in 2018. As an international supporter of the Forum, Messe Düsseldorf GmbH - organizer of the world’s largest medical trade fair MEDICA - has officially announced that the China Medical Innovation Forum will be held concurrently with Medical Fair China from 2018 onward as a member of the “World of MEDICA”. Messe Düsseldorf is committed to transferring MEDICA’s successful experience and expertise to China and integrating the latest expert perspectives, trade opportunities and market insights into the exhibition in order to help industry players expand business opportunities, open up new markets and ensure maximum benefits of exhibitors and visitors.
Medical Fair China 2018 and China Medical Innovation Forum 2018 will be held on 6-8 September, 2018 in Suzhou International Expo Center.
MFC Opening Hour:
6th, Sep：9：30 - 16：30
7th, Sep：9：30 - 16：30
8th, Sep：9：30 - 15：00
- Medical digital imaging products
- Optical and electronic products
- In vitro diagnostic products
- Minimally invasive instruments, implantable and interventional medical devices
- Operating room equipment
- Laboratory equipment
- New medical consumables
- First aid and care products
- Rehabilitation devices and equipment
- Home medical equipment
- Smart medical products
- Medical equipment raw materials, components, accessories and software products
- Hospitals and medical institutions:
- Medical device dealers, agents and retail traders
- Universities and research institutions
- Medical device R&D institutions and manufacturers
- Purchasers and suppliers of medical equipment raw materials, components, accessories and software products
- Government agencies and associations